Sunday, October 3, 2010

Staying Busy

I love being busy!! I was home sick with some sort of sinus cold this past week and was forced to stay home from work for two days ... to some people this would be the best week ever... to me... not so much. When I returned to my usual routine, I felt like I had missed so much!! Life really does go on without you...

Now this week, I am back in action with a full agenda:
Monday:
     YP Lunch Meeting, Showcase for Business Meeting, and Zumba
Tuesday:
     United Way Photo Op, Haircut, Social Team Meeting, and two Volleyball games
Wednesday:
     Flu Shot (Maybe), and Zumba
Thursday:
    My FIRST YP Leadership Meeting after being picked to be Member-at-Large
Friday:
     Chiropractor and Zumba
Saturday:
     Zumba


Weeks that I am on the go, I get excited and look forward to getting up in the morning. I love it. If I dont have something scheduled, I try and find something to fill up my time. I just can't help it...

Continuing my journey... on the go

No comments:

Post a Comment