Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Beginning

Well, I have decided to blog. Mainly because I am so busy and no one can keep track of me, but also because I usually have random thoughts that I don't usually share with people because they come to me when I am by myself...

I have many thoughts on business, management styles, classes I am taking, my personal experience at work, my personal experiences in general, my home life, my dog, my friends, my family and so on. (Just a warning to anyone that decides to continue reading).

I always thought of blogs as being symbolic and poetic like some of the ones my friends started on xanga... I would have to tear it apart in order to figure out what it was saying. That is not for me. I don't get it... I like to keep it real.

Anyway, this is how I came to write my first blog post...

My initial interest was sparked by my friend Megan who has a blog that she started after she had a baby. She updates weekly for her family in Minnesota... I live 4 blocks away and also enjoy keeping up with the Grundstrums (which Megan, if you are reading this, that is what you should name it :)

My interest was heightened when I noticed that one of my "friends" on Facebook also had a blog. It was just normal and witty and fun. I thought to myself, I could totally do that! I have random thoughts that people would get a kick out of. So I came to blogger.com and here I am.

Continuing my journey... Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment